Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Kim Kardashian Goes In On Adriene Bailon For Dissing Rob Kardashian


Kim Kardashian didn't like what Adriene Bailon had to say about Rob Kardashian in the new edition of Latina Magazine. I'm not really fond of Adriene we have had run ins but I'm surprised Kim Kardashian had anything to say. Kim probably wasn't upset about what Adriene said about Rob but more upset that Adriene said that being on the Kardashian show hurt her career. In the interview Adriene says....

"To be stuck with that Kardashian label, that was so hurtful to me and to my career," Bailon said. "I probably realized that too late -- not that it would've affected my decisions in terms of who I dated, but it would've affected my decision to appear on the show." She continues, "To this day, people will still say, 'You ruined Rob's life!'" Bailon revealed, "and I'll think, 'Damn, I was still playing with Barbie dolls when I met him."




"It's common knowledge that he cheated on me. It always bothered me that people were like, 'Pero, why couldn’t you forgive him?'" She mused: "Why are women always the ones who have to forgive? If you cheated on a man, he would be like, 'You're disgusting, and I want nothing to do with you.' But women, we're supposed to be like, 'He messed up. He made a mistake.'"


It didn't take long for Kim Kardashian to get ahold of this and tweeted the following....


No comments :

Post a Comment