Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Nelly Says Floyd Mayweather Never Graduated From High School

 

Floyd Mayweather seems to always be beefing with someone. This round it's Nelly. Well actually this has been going on for awhile now. Nelly took his ex fiance Shantel Jackson and the too have been going back and forth for sometime now. Here's an insert from Nelly interview on ESPN's Highly Questionable when asked about Floyd....

Uhhh, I don’t have a beef with Floyd Mayweather. You know what I’m saying? For me, for the most part I think the whole thing is misunderstood. You know uhh, I try to understand where he’s coming from, which is a little hard to do (laughs). But it’s just one of those things where I guess he is who is and you know he’s one of those people that I don’t think uhhh, like’s the word ‘No’, said to him. You know and I think if anybody does that, I think that’s what kinda gets underneath his skin a little bit. But uhhh, I don’t know. It’s kinda hard talking to a guy who hasn’t graduated from high school.

There could be some truth to what Nelly said. Look how Floyd acted when Tiny told him no...

No comments :

Post a Comment