Saturday, July 26, 2014

Tiny Talks Open Relationships


Tiny recently did a interview with SandraRose.com where she talks about open relationships. Tiny and T.I. released the cutest tracks earlier this week after all the drama over Floyd Mayweather. If Floyd continues to talk about this its going to get weird. It's obvious that she doesn't want him so why does he keep talking. Anyway here are some quotes from the interview...

How do you feel about open relationships?
I mean, to each his own, that’s how I feel about it. Whatever… I mean… I think whatever a person feels like works for them… and whatever they’re comfortable with doing, they should do it.
Are you comfortable with having an open relationship?
Uh… I’m just not going to go into that. What you mean ‘open’ like what?
Like letting TIP run around and…
NO! I’m not cool with that.

Read full interview here....

No comments :

Post a Comment